Permanent Residence in Russia
This program is suitable for individuals who would like to study Russian and undergo a paid work placement with the future prospect of transfer to working visa and/or Permanent Residency.
12 months renewable every year for up to 5 years. You can choose to switch to working visa in Russia for up to 7 years, leads to settlement
You will be enrolled in an officially recognized language program to undergo a program of Russian language that is renewable every year.
You will be placed with an employer by the language school and will be expected to work within your designation.
- Food and Beverages
- Au Pairs
- Care Givers
Related/non-related degrees and diplomas and/or 6-12 months related experience
20-40 years of age
A good level of English is required. IELTS is not required. You should learn some basic Russian before arrival.
Arrangement of offer letter/invitation from Institute : 4 weeks
Visa Application : 10 days
REGISTRATION, WORKING PROCESS & DOCUMENTATION
- Submission of Registration Files by applicant: – Completed CV with Photo in word format
- Registration files reviewed by GodCare officials.
- Payment of Registration Fees.
- Submission of supporting documents by applicant.
The following information should be sent to GodCare officials, by email:
- University degrees or certificate and other relevant training certificates in English.
- Copies of certificate(s) of employment from previous employer(s) on official letterhead paper. Please note that certificate(s) must detail specific duties and responsibilities.
- Copy of passport showing front cover, photo, number and signature.
- Signed GodCare Payment Policy.
- Signed GodCare Rules and Regulations.
- Bank statement showing 1000 USD for visa, can be in relative or friends name, just required for day of application
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and for certain sectors, categories and professions, you may be requested to provide additional information.
- Arrangement of invitation letter from Institute.
- Visa Application
- Arrival and Transfer to Accommodation
- Registration with Institute and general orientation
- Arrangement of Interview and Offer Letter to Intern/work
- Commencement of study and work program
General Program Services
- Pre-validation of applicant qualifications in line with the program.
- Inclusion in the GodCare’s and our associates Internship database
- Arrangement of a quality internship program that is appropriate to the core needs of the individual.
- CV Photo File guidance
- The arrangement of offer letters
- Arranged visa support services, by a partner organization.
- The arrangement of residential accommodation
- The arrangement of a travel plan
- The arrangement of airport transfers
- Ongoing care and support while in Russia
Variation: Any variation on the terms indicated herein shall be advised in writing.
1 year program extendable every year or switch over to work permit
Study in college Russian language 1-2 times per week
Placement in Cafe’s, Restaurants and Hotels, in positions where basic Russian is sufficient: Cafe/Restaurant – server, food runner, kitchen helper, cook
Hotel – food runner, kitchen helper, cook, room service, larder work, cellar work, deliveries, restaurant and bar service, housekeeping
Au Pairs – Looking after children in domestics households Caregivers – Looking after old people in their homes
600-USD per month depending on experience
This can be higher with knowledge of Russian this can raise from 600 to 1200 USD per month
Upon arrival in Russia one must have a minimum of 500 USD as emergency amount
Upon arrival in Russia, the our associates meet the candidates at the airport for transfer to accommodation
For any other queries and clarifications kindly, contact us.
Address: 1092/1, 1st floor
Above Axis Bank ATM,
Near Mehrauli Bus Terminal,
Mehrauli, South West Delhi,
Delhi – 110030
Phone: +91 7838361843 / 9999311638