OPPORTUNITY FOR NURSES IN MALTA
GodCare is happy to announce our latest opening in Malta for Nurses as First level of Nurse in hospitals (either Private or Public) in Malta. This opportunity is available only for Highly Qualified & Experienced Nurses who have an IELTS score of 6 in each.
Kindly Note: IELTS score of 6 in each is mandatory
MALTA is a European Country, which provides an excellent standard of Living atmosphere & Work culture. Malta comprises of an archipelago of five islands in the Central Mediterranean Sea, south of the Italian Island of Sicily, east of Tunisia and north of Libya. It is one of the World’s smallest and most densely populated countries in European Union.
Job Location: Throughout Malta
WORK ATMOSPHERE & SALARY
Nurses will be experiencing European working culture and environment and will be provided with an Attractive Salary package (minimum 1100 Euros up to 1400 Euros per month) on the basis of experience.
- Educational qualification – B Sc Nursing Degree / Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
- Minimum experience of 2 years is preferred
- IELTS score of 6 in each section is mandatory
MODE OF SELECTION
Telephonic Round / Skype round with employer
Fast track Processing (3 to 4 months for processing from day you receive invitation letter)
- First step is providing guidance in making CV and other documentation
- Then we will provide you with a job guarantee letter
- After receiving job guarantee letter candidate have to make first installment
- Interview would take place and based on that offer letter would be provided to you
- After receiving offer letter from employer candidate have to make second installment
- Visa application would be made and air tickets would be booked
- Visa stamping and candidate will fly to Malta
Step: 1- Document Verification & Application
Documents of applicant will be verified by the concerned authorities and a job application will be made with the employer
Step: 2- Guarantee Letter
Our associates will be issuing a Guarantee Letter and will be provided to the candidate. First installment has to be made in three working days after receiving guarantee letter
Step: 3- Skype Interview and Offer letter
Candidate has to appear for an interview with the concerned person and on the basis of selection applicant will be provided with an offer letter/invitation letter. Second installment has to be made in three working days after receiving offer letter.
Step: 4- Work permit & Visa application
Work permit application will be made in the concerned government body and on the approval of same candidate’s visa application will be made.
Step: 5- Visa approval & Fly to Malta
Once visa is approved air ticket will be booked and the applicant will fly to Malta to join the host property as pre planned.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (scanned colour copies of originals)
- Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate (if any)
- Passport Copy- Front & Back
- Passport Size Photo
- Educational Certificates – Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Higher Secondary Education Certificate, Graduation Certificates, Post-Graduation Certificates (If any) and any other valid certificates
- Experience Letters
Note: Kindly take a note on the following points
- Candidates should be able to meet all the visa requirements
- Selection will be purely based on talent and experience in the field
- Original Documents would be verified by the employer
- Candidates have to bare the charges
For any other queries and clarifications kindly,
Call us @ +91-9582720892 or +91-9582720831
Mail us at email@example.com
Visit us @ GodCare India (Alias for GodCare Medical Pvt Ltd), 1092/1, Near Mehrauli Bus Terminal, Mehrauli, New Delhi – 110030
“A smarter you are only a right decision away”