INTERNSHIP IN GERMANY
HOTEL MANAGEMENT STUDENTS
Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. Berlin, its capital, is home to art and nightlife scenes. Here we are going to share the opportunity for you to do an internship in Germany.
Placements: Normally made in 3 to 5 star hotels and resorts for Hotel Management students.
Location: Throughout Germany
Placements are available for a minimum of 6 months to 12 months maximum and may not be extended beyond the 12 month period.
Placement Visa Type: Internship
Stipend rates vary but participants can expect to receive minimum 400 Euros per month (plus additional benefits) for 35-40 hours per week. This may vary between different establishments. Overtime rates also vary and may be available during busy periods.
Food & Accommodation: Free (Provided by employer)
Health & Accident Insurance is mandatory and must be purchased in the applicant’s mother country and cover the entire duration of the visa.
Income Tax is payable at 950 Euros, income tax will be 10%.
The figures outlined above may be subject to change.
- Airport Transfers from the nearest airport or train station are sometimes offered by host properties, but participants should calculate approximately 50-100 Euros cost.
- Flights & Visas are payable by the participant.
- Uniforms are not normally provided by the host property.
Education: In order to qualify for the program the participant should be enrolled in a recognized bachelor’s degree course that is relevant to the placement. The participant will have completed 4 semesters, normally 2 years of the degree course and will return to full time education once the placement ends. Participants who are enrolled in a related Master’s degree may also be eligible.
Age: Normally participants will be aged between 18 and 35.
Previous work experience: Preferred but not essential
English Language skills: The participant must have an understanding of the English language to at least intermediate level.
German Language skills: The participant must have at least a basic understanding of the German language.
Other language skills: Participants must also detail their knowledge and understanding of any other languages in their CV that may be of use to the host property.
- Placement should normally be approved within 4 weeks from registration.
- Work Permit should normally be secured within 4 weeks from placement.
- Visa should normally be secured within 8 – 12 weeks from work permit approval.
- Safety Money / Emergency maintenance funds: We suggest that you have to hold 500 Euros as emergency funds at any given time.
Your college or university may assign an internship verifier.
Our Program Services include the following:
- Confirmation of participant eligibility for the program
- Documentation guidance
- Placement in a host property
- Arrangement of a training plan
- Arrangement of a work permit
- Visa guidance
- Travel plan guidance
- Arrival orientation package
- Ongoing help and support during the program
Click below to read more about this program.
For any other queries and clarifications kindly, contact us.
Address: 1092/1, 1st floor
Above Axis Bank ATM,
Near Mehrauli Bus Terminal,
Mehrauli, South West Delhi,
Delhi – 110030
Phone: +91 9711617569 / +91 9582720892
Email : email@example.com